Although we have dark skin and it seems unnecessary, it is essential to use a face cream with SPF of 15 or higher to protect us from the sun’s UV rays. We share some tips for makeup for dark skin.
If you look a little, you will find a lot of makeup tips for white-skinned girls. However, dark-skinned girls have particular needs to look perfect.
The good news is that achieving makeup that makes you look ideal is possible. You will not need to spend a lot of money or time.
Don’t you believe us Keep reading that we will give you some good advice?
It is often thought that dark-skinned girls have fewer problems in terms of the texture of their skin. But this is totally false.
In fact, spots, blackheads, and acne may be more visible than in medium tones. To make sure your makeup lasts and stays properly make sure:
- Use a scrub to remove impurities from the face and neck every week.
- In girls with dark skin, one of the biggest problems is open pores because they notice more than the bill.
- By exfoliating the skin, you release the pores and gradually close, so the makeup will look more natural.
- Apply a cleansing gel to refresh the skin daily.
- Ideally, clean your face twice a day: in the morning and at night.
- For ideal results, choose a gel or soap suitable for your skin type.
- Use a toning lotion to control the fat and remove excess shine after cleaning the face.
- Finish by applying a moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
- If you want to avoid unnecessary expenses, try a quality BB cream.
- These moisturize, make up and usually have sunscreen.
- The latter is something fundamental if you choose this type of product. Your face will appreciate this care and your skin will highlight your best features.
Dark-skinned girls have greater resistance to the effects of the sun. However, you should never leave home without applying a little of this product, because your skin is also damaged.
If you have oily skin or do not like the texture that this product leaves, choose a face cream or BB cream with an SPF of at least 15.
If you are one of the dark-skinned girls, you have noticed that your face tends to have white or lighter areas than the rest.
To make sure your makeup looks perfect, you should apply it on a single-tone skin.
To do this, always use a base that is most similar to the natural tone of your skin.
If you have trouble identifying the correct hue, compare the skin color of your face with that of the body. This will help you find the right tone. It is one of the best tips for makeup for dark skin.
4. Apply blush in the correct shade
Dark-skinned girls will achieve a perfect effect if they apply honey, caramel and peach tones. E these light without competing with the natural color of the skin.
As for the orange or pink tones, it limits its use because, in general, they do not favor dark skin.
These colors only work if your skin is in the clearest parameters, although you run the risk of seeing yourself recharged and not very harmonious.
The eyes are always important when it comes to enhancing external beauty. In this regard, remember that warm tones are a sure bet for dark-skinned girls who prefer discreet and easy-to-wear makeup.
If you are a little riskier, you should know that blues, greens, and purples look amazing on dark skin.
To wear intense smoky makeup at night try dark gray and black tones.
Combine them with beige and gold tones to give light.
6. Keep your balance with your eyebrows
Dark-skinned girls should make sure their eyebrows stand out and frame the look.
If you have bushy eyebrows, keep them with a wide and straight shape without arching too much to intensify the look.
In case you have few eyebrows, use an eyeliner similar to the natural color of your hair to finish drawing them.
The bronze, brown or intense red colors give the sensation of juicy and sensual lips in dark-skinned girls. Provided they do not exceed.
The best will always be to opt for a shade that brightens the face without dulling the rest of the makeup.
In case you want to use a shine, apply it only in the center of the lips to enhance without exaggeration.
A common mistake in dark-skinned girls is to focus all their attention on the face when putting on makeup.
However, your neck also requires basic care such as daily cleaning and the application of a makeup base that unifies its color. It is one of the best tips for makeup for dark skin.