The look we are going to create for you is pretty simple and it look supper sexy for navy & purple matte smokey eyes. It will take some time, it is not one of those look which you create in no time.
It needs lots of blending and you need to fulfill all the main ingredients which will make this simple look hot. Check out this navy & purple matte smokey eyes shadows perfect for fall. I love this shadow and I feel this look great on almost all eyes and shapes.
We will go for perfect coverage for this look. We will use NYX Cosmetics The Smoky Eyeshadow Palette, L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner and other products which you can read below.
A deep purple smokey eye never goes out of style and the on-trend navy for fall 2014 just amps it up and makes it sexier. A matte smokey eye is always gorgeous and flattering, and this NYX Smoky Eyeshadow Palette makes it simple to achieve.
Navy & Purple Matte Smokey Eyes Shadow Step By Step
The products to create navy & purple matte smokey eye shadow are:
NYX Cosmetics The Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
Follow these step-by-step directions to create your very own purple and navy matte smokey eye …
1) Pat a matte white shadow on your brow bone.
2) Apply a light taupe brown shade to your crease area with a fluffy crease brush. Use small circular motions to lay color down and windshield wiper motions to soften the line and blend. You may also like http://madblogz.com/guidelines-to-dress-up-smart-and-look-presentable/
3) Pat matte white shadow onto your inner eye corner.
4) Next, take a large, flat shader brush and pat on a matte, blackened purple shade all over the lid.
5) Grab a blending brush, dip the very tip into a matte navy shade and place at outer corner, blending inwards and into your crease.
6) Use a pointed pencil brush and drag the matte purple along your lower lash line.
7) Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes.
8) Apply a black kohl liner and line the inner rim of your eye.
9) Use a black liquid liner to create a winged cat eye liner shape on top lash line.
10) Apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
Get Navy & Purple Matte Smokey Eyes Shadow Step By Step